We’re excited (and let’s be honest, a little nervous) to be a part of 31 Days of Change. During this month we’ll be sharing about our marriages, about decorating with a boy, and encouraging our husbands to be Godly leaders and role models. By no means do we have this figured out! Between the two of us we have a total of 8 years of marriage and know there are many women who are more qualified than us to write about this, so bare with us!
Here’s a quick preview of what we’ve got planned:
- A look at 5 marriages in the Bible
- Words of wisdom from other women about what makes their marriage work
- Ideas for easy date nights
- How to buy a sofa without driving your husband crazy
- Lessons we’ve learned from doing projects around the house with our hubbies
Throughout this month, our goal is to encourage you (and us!) to love our husbands well and celebrate the blessing of marriage as the gift that it is. Let’s get started!
Check out other 31 Days bloggers over at The Nesting Place.
For those of you who are new to EverAfter Blueprint the full 31 day series is/will be linked below and be sure to check out some of our favorite posts in the About page.
Full Series 31 Days of Capturing the Spark: