There is a time and a place for grand romantic gestures, but little actions of love can speak just as loudly. Here are some easy ways to show your husband you love him.
1. Buy him something special at the grocery store. Adam loves root beer, but it’s not something we usually buy. So when I buy it, I make sure to let him know that I got it just for him. Besides, sometimes the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach!
2. Let him pick the movie or TV show. In our house that means we’ll be watching an action flick or the Discovery Channel, but sometimes what’s important is cuddle time on the couch, right?
3. Who doesn’t love to hear how great they are? Whether you take time to tell him how thankful you are for him or let him over hear you talking him up to your girlfriends, build up your hubby with kind words.
4. Give him a back rub. If you’re really feeling special, get out some lotion or oil and light a few candles!
5. Take out the garbage (or do one of his “jobs”). The key here is that you’re doing something to serve him.
You may notice a theme in this list. Everything involves putting your husband’s needs before your own. Selfless love is a beautiful thing!
What do you do to show your husband you love him?
Want to read more about rekindling the flame, and remembering the way we felt when we said ‘I do’? Check out the full 31 Day series here and we invite you to read our own little love stories here or here!