Man, it feels good to have the first 4 days of potty training under my belt. Overall it’s going really well, but it’s exhausting! I joked with Adam I don’t think I’ve ever spent so many hours (yes, hours) in the bathroom before. But Emerson is a trooper and such a big boy!
Some weeks I don’t feel like I find much worth sharing, but this week I kept seeing things that I was excited to post here! I hope you find them as encouraging and inspiring as I did!
- Last weekend I made this peach blueberry slab pie. Of course it didn’t look like the picture in Better Homes and Gardens, but it sure was delicious! And super easy to make!
- You have to make lots of sacrifices when you’re raising kids, but sometimes that’s a good thing. Read how parenting makes us more Christlike (Storyline Blog)
- I’m loving the latest Paint My Prayers collection from Naptime Diaries!
- Are you familiar with the phrase “fast fashion”? This is a great guide to ethical shopping. (Thoughts by Natalie)
- This beautiful adult coloring book makes me want to grab some colored pencils and spend a quiet hour coloring.
- Marriage changes after you have kids, but it’s so important to still make your marriage a priority after having kids. (Mommy’s Me Time)
- Don’t miss this Noonday jewelry sale. I have my eye on this, this, or this. I can’t wait to see the Fall Collection! I hosted a trunk show last year and might have to have one again this year!