If it's going to rain, why not go out in style? How can you not have a smile on your face when you're wearing polka dots and stripes?
1. A striped umbrella with a sweet scalloped edge!
2. Dodge raindrops in a cheery raincoat.
3. What's not to love about a quirky owl umbrella stand? I'd leave it out all year and fill it with branches when it's not rainy.
4. Contain muddy footprints with a copper shoe tray.
5. Splash in puddles with yellow rainboots.
How do you handle spring showers?
I'm hoping to wrap up a few projects this weekend, so be sure to check my progress next week! If you follow EverAfterBlueprint on Facebook, you know I've been spray painting.