I don't decorate for St Patrick's Day, but in the spirit of the holiday and since Emerald is Pantone's color of the year, I thought I'd share some of my favorite design finds in the lucky hue!
1. I was at Joann fabric the other day and was impressed with the new HGTV fabric. Has anyone else seen it? The Jigsaw Malachite is kind of trippy, and it's all 40% off this week.
2. This botanical print from Shades of Light (yes, they sell more than just lighting!) kind of looks like clover, doesn't it?
3. These green wine glasses from CB2 would be perfect for a St Patrick's Day brunch.
4. I love that this Filigree Double Hook from Urban Outfitters looks vintage.
5. The curves of this lamp base from Target remind me of a candlestick.
6. Doesn't the two-tone pattern on this rug from Rug USA feel fresh?
7. I can't get enough of the crisp chevron on this pillow from Shades of Light.
Anyone have any great "green" decorating ideas?