We had a great Christmas with family and friends! Adam has the week off, so Emerson and I are getting spoiled having him around. Adam and I even snuck out to see the Hobbit this afternoon while a friend watched our sweet boy. It was the first time someone other than family has stayed with him–that's a big step! I feel like we are slowly settling into our new "normal".
Honestly, I didn't "need" anything for Christmas, but I still got some pretty fun stuff! Here are my favorites:
1. Mercury glass jar candle I have a weakness for pretty, sweet-smelling candles and this one from Anthropologie is both! I can't wait to use it all winter. For some reason, lighting a candle makes journaling or reading at home special, does anyone else feel that way?
2. Fossil Handbag I've had one of those trendy clasp wallets for a long time, but I jam it full of way too many cards, coupons, and coins. The clasp hadn't shut in a long time, so it was time to upgrade to something bigger. Now everything fits!
3. Mumford & Sons Babel I'm a little late to the game when it comes to Mumford, but I love them! I can't remember the last time I bought a CD, but I highly recommend this one.
4. Great with Child My mom got me this book and even though I'm not "with child" anymore, I'm loving it. It's a collection of letters written from a mom to a friend who's expecting her first baby. This would be a great book to give a friend who's pregnant.
5. Quirkle I love a good game, especially one you can play with two people. This is kind of a combination of Dominoes and Set. Has anyone else played it?
How was your Christmas?