We’ve said it before, but we love a good challenge, and we love seeing how our fellow blogging DIYers tackle challenges! So Katie and Sherry’s quarterly Pinterest challenge is one of our favorite excuses to get off the computer and start doing. It also means that my project list gets a lot longer after seeing all the great ideas!
Here are 5 projects I’m adding to my to-do list!
1. I don’t think I’d ever pay for faux antlers, but I never though of making them! This project from Hi Sugar Plum looks pretty amazing!
2. I love how simple and graphic this embroidered beehive pillow is from Our 1st Nest.
3. I’ve been pinning lots of paper flowers, maybe this tutorial from Our Lake Life will inspire me to finally make some!
4. How chic are these painted wooden spoons from Dans le Townhouse?
5. I’ve been on the hunt for a plant stand, and never considered making my own. I think I could make this pedestal plant stand from My Repurposed Life with a little help.
What were your favorite projects?