I've said it before, EverAfterBlueprint isn't a blog about cooking, but we still love reading other food blogs. Dave and Sarah's blog 1 Cup Awesome is one of my must-reads. Here are some of my favorite recipes from their blog (It was hard to limit myself to 5 recipes, so I stuck with the things I've made more than once):
1. BBQ pizza This is so easy! All you need is a pizza crust (I recommend the dough from Trader Joe's, it's only $1), BBQ meat, and cheese.
2. Iced coffee I've been making cold brew coffee for a couple years, but somehow this recipe is superior. Something about combining the milk with the concentrated coffee is pure perfection! One batch lasts me a week.
3. Chickpea pasta It's been awhile since I made this, but I may have to make it again soon. It's light and easy, perfect for summer.
4. Migas Because who doesn't love breakfast for dinner?
5. Quinoa salad I eat this as a meal, but it would be a great side dish for a picnic too.
Stay tuned for a guest post from Dave and Sarah in the next couple weeks!