Honestly, I’m not someone who sets aside a weekend to air out the house for spring. But there are a few things I do once winter’s done. Here are some things I’m hoping to tackle in the next couple weeks:
1. Clean the dishwasher. I’m hoping this will take care of soap scum on glasses.
2. Replace down comforters with lighter quilts.
3. Put up screens and wash windows.
4. Take a load of stuff to Goodwill.
5. Covering my refrigerator shelves with press ‘n seal cling wrap so I can just replace the lining when the shelves get dirty. If I do this I’ll probably have to clean the refrigerator first…
This weekend my goal is to take down the storm windows and put up the screens, transplant hostas, and rearrange the living room furniture. I hope Adam’s on board to help! I’ll let you know how it goes!
And if you’re looking for a complete spring cleaning guide, check out this one from Better Homes and Gardens.