Who doesn't love changing out a few things in their house to celebrate summer? We don't really have an outdoor area to decorate, so I'm all about bringing my favorite outdoor things inside!
1. Summer mantel. Fresh flowers are a must for summner decorating! And I love the moss balls on the milk glass jars. I may have to keep a lookout for these at the crafts store.
2. Nautical Stripes You can't go wrong with classic red, white, and blue stripes! I love how simple and fresh they are.
3. Beach Theme Who doesn't want to bring a little of the beach home with them? Sand, shells, and candles, I love it all! Does anyone else walk through Pottery Barn and pretend they live there? They have the perfect beach house aesthetic!
4. Pretty Print. This pretty much sums up summer!
5. Light and Fresh. There are so many things I love about this image! The white floors, simple furniture, mix of patterns, everything!
Wha'ts your summer decorating style? My hydrangeas are getting ready to bloom and I can't wait to cut some and bring them inside!